A Time To Worship
We are preparing a re-entry plan for in person
worship. Our timeline is July 11, 2021, preceded by
soft openings during the month of June. We’re
planning to have limited space until we are ready to return to full capacity. Our worship service will still be held at 10:00am.
Please check your email for updates on how the re-entry will be processed. We will continue bringing service to you via live streaming (redoakuncstockbridge.org), Facebook and YouTube. We will keep you updated as changes become available.
Committee leaders will advise their teams to let you know when in person meetings have been reinstated.
– Update –
We will begin in person worship service at Red Oak on Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 10:00am. There will be limited space until we are ready to return to full .
Please note the following:
• You must wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth upon entering the main doors to the sanctuary and you must keep it on the entire time you’re in the building.
• Your temperature will be checked prior to entry into the building. If your temperature is 100.4° or greater, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
• All persons will be required to sign in (name/phone number).
• A touchless sanitizing station has been set up in the narthex for you to sanitize your hands prior to entering the sanctuary.
• Side door entry for wheelchair persons and those needing assistance will be available upon request.
• Ushers will direct your seating (families will be
allowed to sit together).
• Only one person at a time will be allowed in restrooms.
• Ushers will dismiss congregation from the rear of
the sanctuary at the end of service. Please wait for
• No congregating in the sanctuary or the Family Life
Center before, during or after service. Please exit the building immediately following service. Again, please wait for Ushers to direct you.
• We will continue virtual service via live streaming
online at redoakumcstockbridge.org, Facebook and YouTube. We will keep you updated as changes become available.