We continue to take the necessary precautions
to ensure a safe environment due to the coronavirus.
Please observe the safety measures below:
• You must wear a face mask covering your nose and
mouth upon entering the main doors to the sanctuary
and you must keep it on the entire time you’re in the
• Your temperature will be checked prior to entry into
the building. If your temperature is 100.4° or greater,
you will not be allowed to enter the building.
• All persons will be required to sign in (name, phone number, email address, member/visitor). This is for tracking purposes and will allow us to contact you
expeditiously in the event we’re told that someone in
attendance tested positive for the coronavirus.
• Touchless sanitizing stations have been set up in the
narthex and you must sanitize your hands prior to
entering the sanctuary.
• Side door entry for wheelchair persons and those
needing assistance will be available upon request.
• Ushers will direct your seating.
• Ushers will dismiss congregation from the rear of
the sanctuary at the end of service. Please wait for
• Please exit the building immediately following service.
No congregating in the Sanctuary or the Family Life Center before, during or after service. Again, please wait for Ushers to direct you.